Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > communication fialed
communication fialed

2149 Views 9 Replies Latest reply: 2017-04-22 22:30:08

•   Level 2   
    (22) points
    Khalidxix
    2017-04-04 14:32:46
    Hi ,...
    Thank you soo much to give us a chance to contacting you. I'm using maxisys elite to connecting with Tahoe 2007 but it fialed to communicate with the car and never read VIN.

Any suggestion?

Thank you

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-04-04 14:47:59 (Reply to:Khalidxix)

See if it communicates in generic OBD2 mode, and if it still doesn't work, try another scan tool. If it still doesn't communicate, maybe the vehicle just  has a blown fuse.

•   Level 2   
    (22) points
    Khalidxix
    2017-04-05 12:26:38
    Thank my friend for replaying me . I try anthore scan tool and worked well . I also use the maxisys with another car KIA 2016 same problem no counication no VIN reading.

It is confused!

•   Level 7   
    (862) points
    SmogTech87

2017-04-06 03:13:23 (Reply to:Khalidxix)

1. Power LED - illuminates solid green when powered on
    2. Error LED - illuminates solid red when serious hardware failure occurs
    3. Bluetooth LED - illuminates solid green when connected with the MaxiSys display tablet through Bluetooth communication
    4. Ethernet LED - illuminates solid green when connected with the MaxiSys display tablet or an existing LAN via the Ethernet serial cable
    5. USB Status Light -- illuminates solid green when the device is properly connected and communicating with the MaxiSys display tablet or the PC via the USB cable
    6. Vehicle LED - flashes green when communicating with the vehicle’s network

•   Level 2   
    (22) points
    Khalidxix
    2017-04-07 19:37:46
    Lights blue never Chang to green . no communicate I don't know what to do!
    I hope I didn't update the maxiflash elite .

Any idea ?

•   Level 7   
    (1473) points
    Kevin H

2017-04-11 03:01:58 (Reply to:Khalidxix)

Hi Khalid, which LED never changes to green? The LED that represents communication with the vehicle only flashes as data is passing through.
    Kevin

•   Level 2   
    (22) points
    Khalidxix
    2017-04-11 17:10:25 (Reply to:Kevin H)
    Dear ..

It is flashes (vehicle led) but failed to connect with the car . I kept trying but no connect
    also I tryed to connect the tablet wired with maxiflash no change. I'm going to try
    another car maybe will connect . any advice ?

Thank you ..

•   Level 7   
    (1473) points
    Kevin H

2017-04-15 01:49:30 (Reply to:Khalidxix)

I know one of the LED's on the MaxiFlash Elite stays blue when connected to the tablet via bluetooth. Then another LED flickers green when communicating with the vehicle. The 3rd LED lights up to show power.
      Did it ever work for you? Or is this the first time you are using the tool?
    Kevin

•   Level 2   
    (22) points
    Khalidxix
    2017-04-16 19:03:43 (Reply to:Kevin H)
    It work once with me . it is new but the problem happen after I update the
    maxiflashelite . I notice the updater for maxiflashpro this is what comes in the CD.

•   Level 7   
    (1473) points
    Kevin H

2017-04-22 22:30:08 (Reply to:Khalidxix)

Sorry, I have no answers for you. From what I hear, tech support is not one of Autel`s better qualities. Here in the USA you can call tech support but it is all but impossible to get through due to high call volumn. Hope you get it going!
    Kevin
  Total1 Pages